A 200% bonus means you can for example deposit £100 and play with £300, and usually the wagering requirements are no different to a regular 100% deposit bonus.
So smart players who want to make the most of their money hunt down these 200% bonuses. We’ve saved you the trouble by listing the top UK casinos with 200% deposit bonuses.
This is the only place online where you can find an up to date list of the latest 200% casino bonuses, if it’s not listed here, it’s not available anywhere!
4 Best 200% Bonuses Online Casinos (Claim Now!)
New players only, £10 min fund, £1,000 max bonus, max bonus conversion equal to lifetime deposits (up to £250), 65x wagering requirements and full T&Cs apply
Please check our main page regularly to see if there are any new 200% bonuses!
What is a 200% Bonus Online Casino?
A 200% is a bonus given by the casino that is worth 200% of the player’s deposit. This means that if you deposit £150, the casino will give you an additional £300 that you can play with.
Nearly all casinos have a limit on how much they are willing to match. For example, if the match limit is £100 and you deposit £500, you will still only receive £200.
You should also keep in mind, though, that most casinos have a minimum number of times you should wager money before you can withdraw from your account. This means you’ll have to wager most, if not all, of your bonus before you can withdraw your winnings. So make sure you always read the bonus terms carefully!
How Do I Claim a 200% Casino Bonus?
Claiming your 200% bonus is usually pretty straightforward. For most casinos, you’ll have to follow these steps:
- Register and log on to your account
- Complete any validation steps required by the casino
- Choose the 200% bonus and make your first deposit
Can Anyone Receive a 200% Casino Bonus?
In most cases, you can receive the 200% bonus on offer as long as you are at least 18 years old. However, in some cases, additional terms and conditions do apply.
Here are the common issues that might prevent you from claiming your bonus:
- Your account isn’t verified. Some casinos require ID or documentation such as a passport, or recent utility bills to prove your identity.
- The casino does not give bonuses on first-time deposits for NETELLER and Skrill users.
What Kind of Games Can I Play With a 200% Bonus?
You can play most, if not all types of games offered by the casino with your 200% bonus. If there are any restrictions, you’ll find them in the bonus terms and conditions.
In most cases, however, all the usual games are available, including:
Pros & Cons of a 200% Casino
No one will argue that 200% bonuses are where it’s at. However, things aren’t always what meets the eye. As with everything else, there are both pros and cons to these offers too, including:
- You can play with 3x your deposit amount, giving you triple the chances to win
- You can play nearly all video slot games with the 200% bonus
- You can play high roller games for bigger payouts
- 200% bonuses aren’t usually available for UK players
- They have high wagering requirements
- You cannot get much from live casino games unless the bonus is specifically meant for such games
Other Types of Casino Bonuses
Aside from deposit bonuses such as the 200% bonus, casinos offer a variety of other bonuses, including:
- Welcome Bonuses. With so many online casinos popping up regularly, many try to attract new customers by offering generous welcome discounts.
- No Deposit Bonuses. Some online casinos offer cash bonuses without having to make any deposit. This means you can start playing without wagering any of your money at all!
- Free Spin Bonuses. A common type of bonus is the free spins bonus, which allows you to make usually between 50 to 500 free spins.
- Reward Multipliers. These are used to encourage customers to play by multiplying their winnings during certain times.
- Loyalty Bonuses. While welcome bonuses are aimed at new customers, loyalty bonuses are designed to keep online casinos competitive by rewarding their loyal customers.
- Referral Bonuses. As the name suggests, referral bonuses provide players with bonuses just for referring friends.
- High Roller Rewards. These are reserved for customers who are willing to wager big bucks and include rewards such as special events, exclusive tournaments, and huge deposit bonuses.
6 Things to Keep in Mind When Claiming a Big Casino Bonus
While a 200% bonus is definitely an attractive deal, there are several things you should keep in mind before you decide to agree to such an offer.
- Deposit limits. As we’ve already mentioned, most casinos have a limit on the size of deposit they are willing to match. A 200% sign-up bonus with a deposit limit of £500 is worth much more than one with a limit of £100.
- Wagering requirements. You’ll usually have to wager your deposit around 35x to 50x before you can withdraw your winnings. The lower the wagering requirement, the better. If you’re lucky, you might come across offers with no wagering requirements at all.
- Deadlines. In some cases, you do not have unlimited time to meet the withdrawal requirements before you are able to take your winnings. This means that if you don’t make your wagers fast enough, you’ll lose out on what winnings you’ve accumulated.
- Bonus codes. Some casinos provide you with a code that allows you to claim your bonus. Make sure you read the offer carefully so you don’t miss it!
- Whether the bonus is sticky. A sticky bonus sticks to your whole deposit. This means you’ll have to meet the minimum wagering requirements on your whole deposit, not just the bonus.
- Which games the bonus can be used on. Some bonuses can only be used on certain games. If this is the case, it will be written in the terms and conditions. You should also check how much each game counts towards wagering. For example, certain slot games might count 100% while others only 75%. You want to go for the higher percentages so that you can meet your wagering requirements faster.
200% Bonus Casino FAQ
In case we’ve left anything out, here are some common questions players ask about 200% bonuses:
#1. Where Can I Get a 200% Bonus?
There are several online casinos that offer a 200% bonus to UK players. Our top 3 favourites are:
#2. Do I Get Free Spins with a 200% Bonus Casino?
This depends entirely on the casino. Many online casinos offer free spins along with deposit-match bonuses so you’re bound to find many great offers with both.
#3. Can I Get Better Bonuses Than 200%?
A 200% bonus is already rare for UK players and European casinos in general, so anything higher is extremely rare.