Grand Galore Slot by ELK Studios – Review, Free Spins & Demo
As soon as the intro screen starts loading on grand galore you feel like you’re in for something special. The beautifully drawn golden cat (leopard? Puma?) really sets the scene for a game based around luxury opulence, and decadence.
That design theme runs through this super-luxe game, and is reflected I a top prize of 10,000-times stake, which could bring you some luxury of your own. Such games are often high variance, and Grand Galore also ticks that box.
A non-standard layout shows you should expect some innovation, and that includes some nice gaming features on top of an involving and sophisticated modern slot.
It looks the part, but should you invest?
Let’s have a look.
Free Grand Galore Slot Demo
Grand Galore Slot Q&A
- What game provider developed the Grand Galore slot?
- This game is from ELK Studios, the Swedish company behind such hits as Diablo Reels, Wild Seas, and Tahiti Gold. Only founded in 2012, ELK Studios has around 50 games on the UK market, and specialises in highly developed games with sophisticated gameplay.
- When was Grand Galore slot released?
- September 1st, 2020.
- What is the Grand Galore RTP?
- The RTP here is 96%. This is pretty much the industry standard right now, and is a house edge of 4%. RTP predicts how much of the money spent on a game will be returned to players over its entire lifespan.
- How many reels and pay lines does Grand Galore have?
- This is a 6 by 4 game, with 24 symbols, and a betways set-up that gives you 4,096 potential winning combinations.
- What theme is used in Grand Galore slot?
- Themes are: luxury, gems, art deco, retro, and classic slots.
- Can I play Grand Galore on mobile?
- What is the Grand Galore variance?
- The variance of this game is high. High variance games are designed to pay out slightly larger prizes but to pay them out less often.
- What is the minimum bet and the maximum win?
- You can start your betting at 0.2 coins and bet up to 100 coins. This should be 20p to £100. Make your own personal safety and health the only consideration of how much you bet.
- Does Grand Galore have free spins and bonus rounds?
- Yes, a free spins round is the main bonus. There are also changing reels, respins, synchro reels, expanding wilds, and more. The free spins retrigger and come with a respin feature triggered via a meter.
- Is there anything else I should know about Grand Galore slot?
- You can set up betting strategies to automatically reflect your playing style.
This is a simple game to play despite a lot of features.
The controls are simple and standard, boiling down to a big spin button and a single betting control
The menu button opens up the pay table and instructions, where you’ll find full explanations of features like the free spins round, the expanding reels respin that give you up to 10 reels to play on, and synced respins.
Expanding reel respins throw an extra row on all reels involved in a win, up to 10 rows.
Stacked respins synch adjoining reels from a win in a respin.
Synced respins link between 2 and 5 reels for a respin.
There are wilds in the base game, and bonus scatters trigger 10, 15, 20, or 25 free spins for 3, 4, 5 or 6.
Free spins comes with the Grand Respin meter that triggers every fifth win, with synched reels increasing up to five.
The golden cat heads the pay table, paying out 5-times stake as a top prize.
There are three Betting strategies, optimizer, leveller, and booster. Read through these before you use them as it’s always good to have a handle on how you’re spending your money.
This is a great new release and one of the best luxury games we’ve seen. There’s a big top prize that you’re going to see via the free spins round if you’re lucky, but the game is packed with features throughout and if you like novelty then there’s a lot to explore.
Betting strategies is an interesting features. You should check it out, but please make sure you know what it means, as clicking to set in stake rises could have potential risks.
You’ll love the look, feel, and sound of this game though, it really lives up to its title and its theming and is a game we enjoyed playing.
It’s simple to play on one level but we do recommend you give the instructions a good read so you know what’s going on as the features click into action.