High Stakes Blackjack – 10 Best Casinos for High Rollers in 2022
So, you’re a blackjack enthusiast.
You’ve played your fair share of blackjack games, you’ve mastered your skills, and, perhaps, you’ve even developed your own winning strategy.
If this sounds like you, by now you probably feel like betting just a couple of pounds per hand simply isn’t enough and that you want to maximize your wins.
Well, if you’re interested in trying out high-stakes blackjack, we’ve got you covered!
In this guide, you will learn everything about high stakes blackjack, including:
- 10 Best High Stakes Blackjack Casinos
- What Is High Stakes Blackjack
- High Stakes Blackjack Limits
- How to Win at High Stakes Blackjack
- Best High Stakes Blackjack Casino with High Bonuses
10 Best High Stakes Blackjack Casinos
Are you looking for the best high-stakes blackjack casinos?
Here are our top picks:
High Roller Casino
Stake £10 to get 100 extra spins
Bonus up to £200 and 100 free spins
First 4 deposit bonuses up to
200 extra spins
100% deposit bonus up to £100
100% first deposit bonus up to a maximum of £100+ and
33 bonus spins
Welcome package 100 Spins + up to £200 bonus
The Sun Vegas Casino
100% first deposit bonus of up to £300
All British Casino
100% sign up bonus up to £100
300 free spins and 100% deposit bonus up to £100
100% first deposit bonus of up to £50
What Is High Stakes Blackjack?
High stakes blackjack is just like regular blackjack, but with high stakes, which can mean £100 for some players and £10,000+ for others.
Typically, blackjack stakes range from just a few cents to hundreds of pounds.
But to many high rollers, betting hundreds simply isn’t enough – and that’s where high stakes blackjack steps in.
Additionally, many high rollers prefer high stakes blackjack over any other casino game because of the following reasons:
- Blackjack offers the highest RTP rate. Usually, high stakes blackjack has a payout percentage of over 99%, meaning that you are likely to lose less money playing high limit blackjack than playing any other casino game.
- High stakes blackjack has the highest betting limits. For this reason, high stakes blackjack is most high rollers’ go-to game, but it is certainly not the right game for beginners.
- Online high-stakes blackjack specials. Compared to land-based casino blackjack tables, online high stakes blackjack often includes some extra features, such as £500 and £1000 chips.
High Stakes Blackjack Limits – How Much Can I Bet?
High-stakes blackjack tables have minimum and maximum betting limits.
Both of them depend on the table, but, generally, the minimum high stakes blackjack betting limits range from £100 to £1000.
You should also keep in mind that, more often than not, live high-stakes blackjack games are aimed specifically at high rollers, so they have higher betting limits.
As such, it’s not unusual for a live high-stakes blackjack table to have a minimum betting limit of £5000 or more.
For this reason, online high-stakes blackjack casinos with live dealers are your best option if you’re a high roller looking to bet thousands of pounds.
Allowing maximum bets as high as £25,000 (and sometimes even more!), live high-limit blackjack will definitely satisfy your adrenaline cravings.
How to Win at High Stakes Blackjack – 7 Best Tips
Let’s be honest – winning any casino game is a matter of luck.
However, unlike many other games, blackjack is also a game of skill.
And, while being skilled at high-limit blackjack doesn’t guarantee you a win, it can definitely turn the odds in your favor.
So, here are our 7 tips that can help your chances of winning at high stakes blackjack:
- Use a strategy. As a high roller, you’ve probably tried every basic blackjack strategy. So, instead, consider using a strategy that fits your high-risk playstyle, such as Bluejay’s Half-Bankroll betting system, which can also help you overcome the house edge.
- Drop your strategy if it doesn’t work. Sure, strategies can help you win, but let’s not forget that high-stakes blackjack is, after all, a game of luck. So, if you see that your strategy isn’t working, don’t be afraid to ditch it – otherwise, you may quickly end up with an empty bankroll.
- Keep your high-stakes blackjack sessions short. When it comes to long-term playing, the odds are against you – more often than not, the casino wins. As such, sticking to shorter high-stakes blackjack sessions can maximize your chances of winning (or at least minimize your losses).
- Take advantage of winning streaks. Blackjack tends to flow in streaks, so, if you win 3 hands in a row, raise your bet to maximize your wins and lower it once you start losing.
- Stay focused on the game. Getting distracted by the live dealer, colorful casino decorations, etc. can lead you to make rushed decisions or accidentally click the wrong button, so make sure to keep your eyes locked on the high-stakes blackjack session.
- Stick to your goal. Before you play, choose a goal (or an amount you’re willing to spend), and stop playing once you reach the goal – overstaying can result in losing all of your winnings.
- Sign up for loyalty/VIP rewards and any other program your casino offers. Casinos typically reward players based on how long they have played or how much they bet. Because of this, no matter whether you’re winning or losing the high-stakes blackjack session, you are losing money just by not signing up for the casino reward programs.
Best High Stakes Blackjack Casino with High Bonuses
Most high-stakes blackjack casinos offer high bonuses to attract high rollers.
For example, The Sun Vegas high stakes casino offers a very generous welcome bonus – a 100% first-time deposit bonus of up to £300!
But, if you’re looking to get the best bang for your buck, consider playing at Play Luck casino.
At first, you may think Playluck offers a fairly typical welcome bonus – a 100% bonus up to £100.
Unlike most other high stake blackjack casinos, though, Play Luck offers this bonus not just for your first deposit, but for your first four deposits, so ultimately this is the casino with the highest bonus.
High Stakes Blackjack FAQ
#1. How to Play High Stakes Blackjack?
If you want to play high-stakes blackjack, you should first choose the right casino.
To do that, you can go through our list of the best high-stakes blackjack casinos above and choose one that you like the best (based on the bonuses, features, etc.).
If you’re a true high roller, pick a casino that offers live dealer high stakes blackjack – this way, you’ll be able to bet much larger amounts.
Next, you should click the sign-up link, fill in your information, and, once you’re registered at the casino, start playing!
#2. How to Win at High Stakes Blackjack?
While winning at high stakes blackjack depends on your luck, you can increase your chances of winning by playing short high stakes blackjack sessions, betting more if you’re on a winning streak, using a blackjack strategy, and cashing out your winnings as soon as you reach your goal.
#3. How Much Can I Bet at High Stakes Blackjack?
High-stakes blackjack betting limits depend on the casino.
Usually, you can bet anywhere from £100 to £20,000 per hand, with live dealer high stakes blackjack games allowing you to place the largest bets.
#4. Can I Play High Stakes Blackjack on a Budget?
High-stakes blackjack can be played on a budget as long as you can cover the minimum betting limit, which is often £100.
If you can’t afford to cover the betting limit, you can always choose to play low-stakes blackjack.
#5. Can You Consistently Make Money on Blackjack?
Although blackjack is a game of luck, you can consistently make money on blackjack, especially if you have the experience, skills, and awareness required to win most games.
To increase your chances of winning, check our tips above on how to win at high-stakes blackjack.