iSoftBet are two of the things that slots players love most of all: they are big, and they are new!
New in the slots industry is a relative term, and in the case of iSoftBet it means they were founded in 2010. That means they’re 10 years old, and they’re really doing well, and are a top 30 games provider in the UK casino market.
Since that foundation, they’ve released 212 titles that are currently available to the UK online slots player. This list of casino games is made up of more than 150 video slots, a couple of classic slots, and a fairly large number of casino table games, including a load of card games, and 11 roulette games.
They call themselves, an “online and mobile casino games supplier, providing fun and profits to some of the world’s largest and most successful e-gaming operators.”
The company operates in 16 regulated markets, with licensing (for UK players it’s vital to know that they have UK Gambling Commission Licensing).
The company styles its portfolio as “original” and also makes a lot of the games it produces that are tie-ins with big TV and film series.
Their games can all be played on mobile and desktop platforms.
Aside from their games, iSoftbet also produce a content aggregation platform. This is a method for casino operators to find a new game and iSoftbet works with 50 other companies.
List of the Best iSoftbet Casinos
iSoftbet has offices in the UK and Luxembourg.
They are licensed by licensing authorities in the UK, Belgium, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Portugal, and Switzerland.
The company divides its work into three areas. These are:
- Game Aggregation Platform, and
While we’re going to concentrate massively on games here – because it’s what you’re interested in – we’re also going to look at the other areas of the company’s business. Looking at how online slots companies conduct their business is very useful for online slots players.
The main revelation online slot players should take from looking behind the scenes is this: you are the product. The industry is generally divided vertically – companies make games and supply them to casinos who then sell them to players.
So a games developer needs to deliver players to casino sites. In order to do this, they need to make games that people want to play. This should, in theory, produce entertaining games that people want to play. However, it can also mean that companies produce games that are addictive, and encourage people to overspend. We’ll take this opportunity to remind you to make your financial health the main determinant of whether or not you make a bet.
We’ll return to iSoftbet’s games later. First, we’ll look at:
iSoftbet Game Aggregation Platform
This is a system that allows iSoftbet to sell games on to casino sites from multiple games developers. Here we see behind the scenes when iSoftbet promise: “GAP is created to maximise revenue potential by combining iSoftBet gaming content with that of over 50 leading content providers in the gaming industry.”
That “revenue potential” is the money that players lose betting on games. (All casino profits and revenue is lost bets.)
Beyond that, there’s not much for players to learn from this platform, although it is interesting to see which developers are involved, and you may find these developers doing well on casino sites who use this system. The developers include: Iron Dog Studio, Evolution Gaming, Endorphina, ELK Studios, Quickspin, Realistic, and Wazdan.
These are big names, but there are little guys like Tom Horn Gaming and Spigo alongside Scientific Games.
iSoftbet Gaming Services
Gaming services are the extras that come with a game that allow the casino site to run it successfully and profitably.
Again, this is of relatively limited interest to games players other than to make you aware of how your behaviour is being managed and manipulated.
Now we get to the games.
These are divided by the company into four categories, and we’ll follow this ourselves.
Games are either “branded”, “casino”, “Megaways”, and “table” games.
The Branded games are tie-ins.
Casino games are how the company describes its standard slots offering.
Megaways games come with the branded gaming engine that is eating the world. The engine is from Big Time Gaming and is licensed into a number of manufacturers’ games. iSoftbet are obviously betting pretty heavily on it.
Branded Games from iSoftbet
Branded games are good news all round for the slots industry. A know TV or film property comes with an automatic recognition factor from audiences. It’s likely to have a fandom both within and without the online slots world, so it may well attract in new players or move outside of specialist slots audiences.
iSoftbet make these tie-in titles:
This game brings the found-footage horror classic to the reels and makes an attempt to recreate some of the shock-horror aesthetic of the films.
Platoon Wild Progressive
Platoon is a Vietnam War film that helped to turn Tom Cruise into a major league star. This game is a progressive jackpot version of an original title called:
Another game based on the Vietnam War film classic.
Jack Bauer went marauding around the War on Terror for millions of hours, and now you can accompany him with a spin button in the corner of the screen!
Rango was a computer-animated alien western (just what you didn’t know you needed when you woke up this morning). Animated films are good fodder for gaming developers.
Basic Instinct is from an age before widespread access to hard-core pornography when so-called erotic thrillers draped a plot around extended nudity. This game brings the 90s classic to life in a relatively family-friendly way.
The original game of the trio from iSoftbet.
THE LOVE GURU
This movie wasn’t a gigantic hit, but it was a family comedy with cross-cultural elements, and footage from the movie is dropped into this game to add colour and fun.
Casino games are how iSoftbet styles its slots. We would call these video slots in most cases, though there are a couple of titles that probably ought to be classified as classic slots.
Their titles are:
- Macau High Roller. A luxury-themed game.
- Book of Sheba. Magic and mystery theme.
- Gold Digger. Old West mining game.
- Night Queen. Romantic gothic game.
- Hot Shots 2. Football is the theme here.
- Dragon Match Megaways. Chinese culture themed.
- Euphoria. Spacey classic style.
- Majestic Megaways. African wildlife game.
- Sheriff of Nottingham. Robin Hood’s world, without Robin Hood.
- Racetrack Riches. Classic style Irish game.
- Fishing for Gold. Angling for prizes.
- Roo Riches. Cartoon wildlife.
- Prosperity Ox. Chinese astrology.
- Aztec Gold Megaways. South American cultures.
- The Great Wall. Chinese history.
- Hot Spin Deluxe. Classic game features.
- Raging Reindeer. A Christmas game.
- Lost Boys Loot. Pantomime/children’s story game.
- Lucky Dragon. More Chinese-themed action.
- Ghosts ‘N’ Gold. Cartoon haunting.
- Egyptian King. Ancient civilisations.
- Dragon Stone. Elemental magic.
- The Golden City. South American culture and archaeology.
- Merlin’s Magic Mirror. Cartoon magic.
- Wild Ape. Majestic wildlife is the theme.
- Golden Tiger. Big prize East Asian theme.
- Vegas High Roller. The Mecca of casinos!
- Gladiators Go Wild. Violent Roman action.
- Piñata Fiesta. Mexican theme.
- Lucky Stripes. Rock ‘n’ Roll glossed classic game.
- Book of Immortals. Egyptian gods.
- Fortune Diamond. Classic.
- Super Diamond Wild. Another retro style game.
- Fortune Pig. Chinese horoscopes.
- Imperial Wealth. Chinese empire fantasy.
- 3888 Ways of the Dragon. More Chinese culture.
- Jumbo Stampede. African safari game.
- The Nutcracker. Christmas culture.
- The Ruby. Classic progressive.
- Pearl Of The Orient. Chinese dragons.
- Lucky Lady. Progressive.
- The Dalai Panda. Chinese cartoon character.
- Crystal Clans. Cartoon fantasy.
- Super Fast Hot Hot Respin. Classic style fruit game.
- 3 Charms Crush. Cute game.
- Chilli Chilli Bang Bang. Mayan/Mexican cartoons.
- Mystery of LongWei. Chinese myths.
- Scrolls of Ra HD. Egyptian mysteries.
- Alice Adventure. Classic psych children’s story.
- Hot Shots. Original of the football classic.
- The King. African safari.
- Stacks O’ Gold. Irish theme.
- Legend of Loki. Viking myths.
- Cash Camel. Off to the desert.
- 3 Hit Pay. Cut down classic.
- Million Coins Respin. Gold, gold, gold!
- Tree of Fortune. Chinese myths.
- Eye of the Amulet, Egyptian artefacts.
- Joker Stacks. Jokers = classics.
- Disco Double. Music and party game.
- Booster. Space themed.
- Lucky3. Classic style game.
- Beetle Jewels. Insects and jewels – together at last!
- Forest Mania. Eco/wildlife theme.
- Cherry Trio. Retro futurist classic.
- Super Multitimes Progressive HD. Souped-up classic.
- Skulls of Legend. Pirate game.
- Spin or Reels HD. Classic style.
- Lucky Clover. Classic style.
- Luxury Rome HD. Ancient roman decadence.
- Astro Magic HD. Space themed.
- ILLUSIONS 2. Magic theme.
- SUPER FAST HOT HOT. Massive progressive.
- MONA LISA JEWELS. Art heist genre.
- SUPER LUCKY REELS. Lucky 7s classic.
- ABSOLUTE SUPER REELS. 5-line progressive.
- DIAMOND WILD. Vegas-themed classic.
- LUCKY LEPRECHAUN. Yes, it’s Irish!
- RED DRAGON WILD. Martial arts game.
- ULTIMATE SUPER REELS. Big progressive.
- MILLION CENTS HD. Money is the theme.
- BEST THINGS IN LIFE. Decadent luxury theme.
- ROYAL CASH. Royalty themed classic.
- SUPER MULTITIMES PROGRESSIVE. Progressive.
- HAPPY BIRDS. Social video game theme.
- AMBIANCE. Spacey, psychedelia.
- SHAOLIN SPIN. Kung fu themed.
- MUSKETEER SLOT. Swashbuckling historic adventure.
Megaways Games from iSotftbet
Megaways is a gaming engine. It doesn’t really impact on the player’s experience of gameplay all that much beyond the addition of cascading wins.
iSoftbet has already produced a good portfolio of these titles, which are:
- Western Gold Megaways. Wild West.
- Morgana Megaways. Series game from the Twisted Tales.
- Fu Fortunes Megaways. Martial arts theme.
- Dragon Match Megaways. Chinese temple game.
- Majestic Megaways. African safari.
- Aztec Gold Megaways. South American cultures.
Table Games from iSoftbet
Table games are the classics of the casino world. Roulette and blackjack remain the abiding favourites of this genre, and iSoftbet has these titles well covered with:
- American Roulette
- European Roulette Small Bets
- Roulette 3D
- European Roulette
- Roulette Silver
- Roulette VIP
- Single hand Blackjack
- Blackjack Multihand
- Blackjack Single hand VIP
- Atlantic City Blackjack
- Blackjack Multihand VIP
- Blackjack Super 7’s Multihand
- Big Win Baccarat
- Punto Banco
- Joker Vegas 4UP
iSoftbet’s most popular games
With this big portfolio, it’s no surprise to see iSoftbet doing well in the UK casino market.
You can find their games all over the place, most visibly at thee casinos:
NetBet, Bwin, Bet Victor, Cashino, Party Casino, Betsafe, BetHard, Casino Euro, Mansion Bet, and Leo Vegas.
Their top-performing titles in 2020 were:
Western Gold Megaways
The Wild West is a great setting for a slot game and Megaways attracts all the attention at the moment. This title has all the virtues of the form with a big top prize and higher than average variance on top of lots of features.
Kings of Gold
Set in Ancient Egypt, Kings of Gold is an addition to a growing genre based around the Indiana Jones-style of all action archaeology.
Spellbinding new release in the Megaways family from iSoftbet. This game gives us the gothy Arthurian steampunk vibe with a striking sorceress casting her spells and offering a huge top prize of 10,000-times stake.
Aztec Gold Megaways
The RTP is slightly lower than average, but you can win big on this game that follows the likes of Gonzo’s Quest into linking the pillaging of the South American cities of gold by Conquistadors to a gambling game. A hugely sophisticated game, this has features coming out from between its blocks.
Another rather gothic title from iSoftbet, Night Queen bumps up the RTP but keeps the volatility high for a more traditional pay line game that has romance and mystery running through its design schema.
Sending an old guy down a gold mine is kinda cruel if you think about it, but apparently, the miners of the Old West took so long to make their fortune that they never retired. The upshot here is a classic cartoon game in which you dig for gold in a game that’s heavy on special symbols and on-screen action.
Taking its cue from Starburst as much as anything, Euphoria is a spacey and ambient game with a cosmic vibe, a big top prize multiplier, and a nicely narrow betting range. A lovely soundtrack completes the chilled-out space vibe.
This is a great modern take on the classic slot, with a nice gimmick in the shape of the Hot Wheels that spin at random during the base game. It’s not the world’s biggest player, but it’s a great game if you like a cut down classic style.
Hot Shots 2
Avoid the unpleasantness of actual soccer players (and the image licensing costs) by making them into cartoon animals! There’s a load of prize potential in this fun football-themed game with a big free spins round.
Majestic is the word for the animals in this African-set Safari addition to the ever-expanding Megaways world. There’s really high RTP, and a great top prize of 20,000-times stake in a game that looks really good too.
The Future for iSoftbet Games
We know a fair bit about the future plans of iSoftbet because their head of games, Mark Claxton, recently shared his thoughts on them.
Naturally, he’s positive and upbeat, you wouldn’t expect anything less, but he seems to have good reason to be.
The company seems determined to focus on delivering games with “hard-hitting” features, and also to bring out new titles quickly, particularly if they have a hit on their hands.
Megaways have been a big feature for the company in 2020, and they’re likely to continue to develop Megaways games in the future.
The company also says it is likely to develop its own branded features, and it is already doing so, with a series of XTREME PAYS games that signal particularly big wins: you can check this style out in Egyptian King and Wild Ape.
The company has more features on the way: Bonus Chance, Ultra Bet, One for Luck, and Megaboard.
Playing iSoftbet Games for Free and Safely
You can play iSoftbet games at the company’s own website, all you have to do is declare your age on the site.
You should be able to play the games as a demo version on any casino site that hosts them, and you can play them at review sites too –again, in the UK you should have to prove your age in order to do this.
To play these games safely you should only play at licensed sites. iSoftbet, as we have seen, are licensed all around the world, and certainly in the UK.
Coming Soon from iSoftbet
New titles keep coming from iSoftbet, and we’re expecting six titles in the near future, including:
Ancients of Korea, Legend of the Four Beasts, Shining King Megaways, Queen of Hearts Megaways, Phantasmic Fortunes, and Raging Dragons.
The company has particular strengths, and those include big prizes, progressive jackpots, classic slots, and Chinese and East Asian-themed games. Beyond slots, the company’s table games are also worth exploring, although it doesn’t look like the company will add to these titles in the near future.