Top 7 WMS Slots
Guys and girls working at Williams Interactive must be a versatile, imaginative bunch with a good sense of humour. How else would they be able to produce such a diverse portfolio with slots completely different from one another, be it the theme, design or game mechanics? If you’ve yet to explore WMS’ interesting slots offerings, the top 7 slots are a very good place to start, in my humble opinion!
7. Brave up and enter a mythical world to help Viking defeat the dragon, and you might get handsomely rewarded for your efforts. During each spin, a Wild stack will appear randomly, subbing for all except Scatter icons. Spinning 3 of the latter will launch 8 free games, which is not such a big deal, but if you land 5, your total bet will be multiplied by x10 and you’ll get to play 100 rounds at zero cost. While you’re spinning for free, the Wild reel will remain Wild throughout, plus you’ve got a chance of turning all of the other ones Wild as well. Jeez, imagine the payouts if that should happen. Tempted? Step into the frozen tundra at PlayOJO, Videoslots or EU Casino.
Bruce Lee Fire of the Dragon
6. This slot plays with an unusual game area like I’ve never seen before. You’ve got your main set (hint: it’s the big one) plus 3 smaller ones positioned on the right. In general, they spin independently and deliver their own combos, except when it comes to two important symbols – Stacked Wild and Scatter. When these show up on main reels, they will be replicated in exactly same positions on all three secondary reel sets. Yin Yang symbols will launch 10 free games with up to x12 multiplier, with a chance to retrigger by additional Scatters. It could happen that you manage to score only 2 Scatters on main reels but still have 3 opportunities to land the third one on one of the side sets. Play this interesting game at Videoslots.
Ooh Aah Dracula
5. Corky vampire-themed Ooh Aah Dracula features unique Stake It or Leave It Free Spins. To explain: 3 Scatters will give you your regular free games with one symbol automatically chosen to become Wild, but should you land 4 or 5, you’ll be given one or two additional free spin rounds, and after each have a choice of taking what you won or continuing to play and potentially collect bigger rewards. Each following round offers less spins but more Wilds, so it’s not an easy choice. To help you make the decision, Best Strategy Indicator (designed as a skeleton arm pointing to a tomb), advises you whether to collect or keep on playing. Another unique element of this slot is a hi-roller game with the Graveyard Bonus, but I’ll let you discover it yourself – either at BGO, NetBet or Videoslots.
Epic Monopoly II
4. WMS has done a nice job of combining slots with one of our favourite childhood games. The result is a creative product which plays with the main reel set and colossal set positioned on the right. Four stacked Wilds appearing on the main set will start a symbol transfer, turning the corresponding reel on the colossal set completely Wild. Scatters activate the Epic Wheel Bonus awarding 500x bet per 2 lines, up to 20 free spins, dice rolls for the Around the Board bonus, or Epic Chance bonus. Free games play with expanding Wilds and the corresponding transfer, while Around the Board bonus prompts you to roll dice to advance a certain number of squares. You’ll be landing on typical Monopoly positions and collecting various monetary prizes, some of which exceedingly generous. If you want to feel like a child again, while earning cash like an adult, go play at Mr Green, Leo Vegas or NetBet.
3. Looks spooky, sounds even spookier, and is so unique you have it give a go. At the very start, you’ll have to select the Frozen Wizard or the Inferno Wizard to load the respective base game. The first plays with Ice symbol which transforms into Frozen Wild, and these beauties remain on their positions like forever. The other features Fire symbol turning the adjacent symbol into Roving (moving) Wild. Respective Bonus icons trigger unlimited free spins up to 5 wins, with each winning combo turning one reel to the opposite base game’s reel. If you’re up to something a bit different, visit Leo Vegas, BGO or Videoslots.
Star Trek Episode I
2. WMS has produced a series of Star Trek slots, but you won’t be able to play the sequels whenever you wish. No sir, you’ve got to earn your medals in order to progress. So let’ start with Episode I. Triggering Red Alert feature wins you one medal, and will award an unlimited number of free spins with an increasing multiplier. Beware, though, as each non-winning spin destroys one of your shields (out of 5 you start with). When this happens, you’ll be offered to select between 2 communication channels. Revealing “Spin Till You Win” makes the reels spin until you score, “Shields to Full” will recharge your shields to 100% so you can continue where you left off, while “No Extra Spin” ends the feature. The slot also comes with a win warp bet which is an additional forced wager of 10x your line bet. It could happened at the end of any winning spin and award one of 4 random features: Rock Creature Multiplying Wild, Scotty’s Wild Reel, Spock Multiplier or Enterprise Fly-By. Trekkie or not, there’s plenty to enjoy here, so go earn your medals at EU Casino, PlayOJO or Videoslots.
1. This highly engaging underwater adventure revolves around Nautilus’s movements down to the bottom of the ocean and back up. Travelling along the depth meter, the submarine passes through 4 different areas, each featuring a particular Wild behaviour: Multiplier Wild which changes all standard ones into x2 and x3, Pressurised Wilds which will clone over all symbols beneath them (as long as they can form winning combos), Clumped Wilds which make adjacent positions go crazy, and finally Wild Reels. On top of these, you’ve got Scattered-activated free games during which a giant squid will randomly rip out a section of the reels, turning symbols into Persisting Wilds which will stick around until the feature ends. Take a dive and see what you come up with at NetBet, or Mr Green.