Top 10 High Payout Slots
When talking about classic casino games, such as Blackjack and Poker, we use the term “house edge”, discussing high payout slots machines we talk about the “payback percentage” or RTP. It’s basically the same thing , only viewed from different angles. A 0.5% house edge on a Blackjack game means you’ll experience the same payout percentage as when playing a 99.5% RTP slot. In each case the casino wins (long-term!) 50 pennies to each £100 you wager. When choosing which game to play, you’ll likely want the house edge to be as low as possible and RTP as high as it can be, right? To save you time browsing the Internet in an effort to find the most generous high payout slots available today, we’ve compiled a list of top 10 best paying slots for you to try out.
Tropic Reels: Payout 98.95%
10. This 3-reel game by Playtech provides an interesting multi-spin feature which first spins only the bottom one of 5 lines, and then allows you to hold one or more symbols revealed before spinning the other ones. Before the next spin happens, held symbols will populate all places on the respective reel to increase your chances of winning. Give it a go at William Hill or BGO
1429 Uncharted Seas: Payout 98.6%
9. An impressive looking slot by Thunderkick plays on 5 reels and 25 paylines, features expanding Wilds and Free Spins round which awards as much as 50 free games. This lovely simple game is unexpectedly enjoyable to play so give it a spin or two at Mr Green or Leo Vegas and enjoy frequent, if not staggeringly high wins.
Ooh Aah Dracula: Payout 99.00%
8. Barcrest has developed a corking Dracula-themed game which comes with a Hi Roller button allowing you to pick 5 spins at $20 or $30 and trigger one of two special graveyard bonuses. Free Spins bonus comes with randomly assigned Wild symbols and several rounds of decision making, prompting you to collect what you won or give it another try (Stake It Or Leave It Free Spins). An interesting addition is the Best Strategy Indicator which reveals what is statistically the best decision. It evaluates the average win based on the value of Wild symbols, but does not guarantee the outcome. Try it out at Videoslots .
Nemo’s Voyage: Payout 99.00%
7. Boarding the Nautilus by WMS, each spin of the reels moves it down the depth meter and right within the pressure gauge. As you reach each bonus section, symbols populating the reels will be joined by Multiplier Wilds, Pressurised Wilds or Clumped Wilds, or you’ll enjoy the sight of 1 to 3 reels turning completely Wild. Increase Pressure and Decrease Pressure icons control the submarine’s movement up towards the surface and down to the ocean’s floor. You want it to sink as low as possible, because as the Nautilus descends, RTP increases. Add to that Scatters triggering Free Spins round with Persisting Wilds, and it’s clear this is a game you could be playing for a while. And you really can, thanks to its high RTP. Check it out at Foxy Casino .
Mega Joker: Payout 99.00%
6. NetEnt’s Mega Joker comes with 2 reel areas, each with 3 reels and 5 paylines, plus a few unexpected features. Starting off, you’ll be playing on the bottom set. Once you win, you’ll be given the option to collect, or alternatively use your winnings as credit to play on the top Supermetre reels. Why would you want to? Because there’s more attractive awards to be won! The game also features Mega Joker Jackpot which is awarded randomly, and it could be yours if you visit Dunder Casino or Rizk Casino .
7 Oceans: Payout 99.07%
5. Colourful 3-reel classic with a single payline comes from Microgaming’s factory. Before hitting the spin button to see the reels deliver retro symbols, you’ll need to choose whether to play with 1, 2, or 3 coins. Each of these options comes with either different (higher) payouts or a completely new set of winning symbols. Only playing max gives you the chance to form higher-value winning combos. This high payout slots game is available to play at Betway .
Ocean Princess: Payout 99.07%
4. Playtech makes us dive into the ocean for a chance to win by exploiting the same multi-spin feature we’ve experienced in the above mentioned Tropic Reels. You’ll probably find it’s pretty much the same game, only set in a different environment. Even if it features somewhat dated visuals, it’s still quite popular among fans of classic slots thanks to the generous payouts and the high RTP. Plus you kind of feel you’ve got more control over what happens. Play Ocean Princess at William Hill or William Hill .
Ugga Bugga: Payout 99.1%
3. Ugga Bugga is another Playtech product which applies the same mechanism in a slightly different way. Instead of 3 reels and 5 paylines, it kind of doubles the set-up and starts off by spinning the bottom line of the first set. After deciding to hold (or not) one or more of the symbols revealed, your selection will replicate on the respective reel of the second set as well, and the next spin will reveal the remaining icons on both sets. Got it? No? Heck, just give it a try. After all, what have you got to lose at 99.1% RTP? Check it out for yourself at BGO or William Hill .
Goblin’s Cave: Payout 99.32%
2. Here comes Playtech again, generous buggers. And yes, this one also includes multi-spin feature, only delivered via a simpler set-up consisting of 3 reels and 3 paylines. And instead of fruits and mermaids, you’ll get to enjoy the sight of a hung-over goblin and its treasures. But clearly the developer has found what works, and delivers the same story in different outfits to make sure we don’t tire of the game too quickly. You can test this unique feature at William Hill .
Jackpot Jester 50,000: Payout 99.9%
1. And the high payout slots winner is… another fruity, this time NextGen’s production. It kind of reminds of Mega Joker from NetEnt, also featuring the double reel area. If you play 20 coins per spin on the bottom reels, each win will offer you the chance to use winnings on the upper reel where every spin costs 100 coins and same winning combos deliver significantly higher payouts. Plus a chance to win 50,000 coins jackpot! Expand the game to cover the whole screen and you’ll feel as if you’re playing in a real, brick-and-mortar casino. The experience is available at SpintIt and Dunder Casino .